Raised in 2020
Join Us in 2020
Thousands of children are treated every year for burns injuries and one third of these children require surgery.
Every year, a group of dedicated Queensland Fire and Emergency Service personnel plus other first responders volunteer their time to cycle and fundraise for the Children's Hospital Foundation to ensure research can continue for the best treatment and scar prevention for kids with burns injuries. Knowing only too well the devastating impacts burns injuries can have, those involved in the ride are dedicated to assisting in whatever way they can.
Since 2007, Bike4Burns has raised a significant amount of funding for research into the most effective treatment for childhood burns and scar management.
Sign up to ride virtually and help raise funds for this crucial area of research by completing 720km between the 1 November and 14 November in your own location at times that will suit you! Alternatively to join in our physical location event to ride with other Bike 4 Burns participants the committee have put together a one day event on the 6 November at the Murrarie Criterium though registrations are required so if you would like to participate please contact the Children's Hospital Foundation at email@example.com.
How It Works
Sign Up & Set
Your Distance Goal
Share Your Challenge
& Start Fundraising
Ride & Log Your
Make every km count by downloading and sharing our resources to help promote and go the distance for sick kids!
- Scott MacQueen just donated $56.00
- Terrence Smith just donated $20.00
- Tash Grieve just donated $27.00
- Doug Bain just donated $20.00
- Tania Flexman just donated $20.00
- R W Carpentry Contracting just donated $107.00
- Renee Day just donated $50.00
- Chontelle Bruton and family just donated $20.00
- Matthee just donated $15.00
- Kaeleb Brown just donated $10.00
- Nicol just donated $20.00
- Ken Bemi just donated $10.00
- Dee Horder just donated $20.00
- Sarah Taufaao just donated $20.00
- Soph Crawford just donated $20.00
- Mitch, Ash and Pedro just donated $10.00
- Lou and Chris Delaney just donated $20.00
- Phil Norman just donated $20.00
- Kora Ngaropo just donated $50.00
- Frank just donated $27.00