Raised in 2021
Join us in 2021
Thousands of children are treated every year for burns injuries and one third of these children require surgery.
Every year, a group of dedicated Queensland Fire and Emergency Service personnel plus other first responders volunteer their time to cycle and fundraise for the Children's Hospital Foundation to ensure research can continue for the best treatment and scar prevention for kids with burns injuries. Knowing only too well the devastating impacts burns injuries can have, those involved in the ride are dedicated to assisting in whatever way they can.
Since 2007, Bike4Burns has raised a significant amount of funding for research into the most effective treatment for childhood burns and scar management.
Sign up here to ride virtually and help raise funds for this crucial area of research by completing 710km in May 2021 in your own location at times that will suit you!
Alternatively, if you are already registered and have paid to join in our physical event leaving Gympe on the 12 May 2021 and arriving at the Queensland Children's Hospital on the 18 May please contact the Children's Hospital Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up your fundraising page today.
How It Works
Sign Up & Set
Your Distance Goal
Share Your Challenge
& Start Fundraising
Ride & Log Your
Make every km count by downloading and sharing our resources to help promote and go the distance for sick kids!
- MJ just donated $40.00
- Ashley Hutchinson just donated $107.00
- Isabelle & Evie Dodds just donated $30.00
- Rodney Lindsay-Holley just donated $75.00
- Many Anonymous Champions just donated $400.00
- Jade from school just donated $40.00
- Carmen Buttery just donated $50.00
- Alice Wilson just donated $20.00
- Anonymous just donated $27.00
- Jane Aufderheide just donated $100.00
- Michele just donated $50.00
- Pia just donated $20.00
- Anonymous just donated $30.00
- Nelson Andrado just donated $56.00
- Dinah just donated $50.00
- Carmel just donated $50.00
- Katy Davis just donated $27.00
- Colin Campbell just donated $100.00
- Tony just donated $50.00
- Aaron Petrie just donated $56.00